You need to carry a spare tube and this is the way to do it.
- bags with hooks will fall off! This bag won't because it straps to the front forks
- main compartment holds a 21" tube that you can use in the front or rear tire
- also holds short tools like CO2 cartridges in a separate compartment (so the tools won't tear the tube)
- installation instructions - pdf
- 1000D Cordura sides and top, bottom of 22oz. trucker's tarp vinyl, plastic hardware from National Molding, YKK zipper
- lower profile than other bags, stays more out of the way of the headlight
- included straps allow you to carry the punctured tube home, strapped to the bag itself
- 3 year unconditional guarantee
Sorry for the crappy amateur photo, I'll have a professional one made soon.